Door-to-door fundraising (or house-to-house fundraising as it is otherwise known) is a highly effective way of recruiting support quickly. It's our responsibility to represent our charity clients with integrity and never to impose ourselves on a community. So we make sure that:
- All the necessary permits are in place
- The relevant authorities are aware of our work
- Only a small, discrete team is deployed in any area
- Fundraisers have extensive knowledge of the organisation they represent
- Every new donor is given a welcome pack
- We are available to answer any questions a donor may have about our fundraising activities
Because all our fundraisers have excellent communication skills and are polite and professional at all times, they have a very positive impact on the profile of our clients, even with people who don't wish to make a donation.
For more information or to contact a member of our team, simply click on the relevant country in the above drop down menu.