Our highly trained helpline advisors are on hand answer all your queries. We will ensure that these queries are answered as quickly and professionally as possible.
You can contact our helpline in the following ways:
Telephone: 0800 018 9961
Write to: Fundraising Initiatives Helpline, Cavendish House, 369 Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5AW
We will endeavour to respond to you within 48 hours.
Please note our helpline opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 8.30pm and Saturday 10.30am – 3.30pm. We are closed on Sundays.
How to recognise a door-to-door fundraiser
Legitimate door-to-door fundraisers will:
- be displaying a Fundraising Initiatives identification badge with their name, photo and employee number
- will be carrying charity literature and may be wearing a charity branded tabard
- be seeking donors to sign up to ongoing long term donations to charity. Fundraisers
- will need to obtain bank details and other confidential information in order to set up
- a direct debit to the charity
- will work up to the hours of 8.30pm
Fundraising Initiatives Ltd is committed to providing a fair, honest and effective fundraising service.
We operate within fundraising guidelines set down by the Charities Commission, the Institute of Fundraising and the Fundraising Standards Board.
We will ackowledge your complaint within two working days. The reply may be to request further information from you or to inform you that we are looking into your complaint and provide details of whe you are likely to receive a full response.
If you are unhappy with the way in which we have dealt with your complaint, you can contact the FRSB to progress this further. The FRSB contact details are as follows:
Fundraising Standards Board
20 Albert Embankment
The website address is www.frsb.org.uk