Our face-to-face interactions have long given clients the opportunity to build valuable, long-term relationships with donors. And now, using mobile technology, we can do it even better, offering you even higher returns.
We promise to deliver the same high standard and personal service, but now our fundraisers are using iPads to show potential supporters more about the work of your charity, speed up transactions and eliminate data errors.
Fundraising Initiatives’ NEW face-to-face fundraising service utilises mobile technology to bring clients:
• Immediate donor sign-ups using Fundraising Initiatives’ unique iPad App
• Fast, accurate, secure data capture minimising loss of donors
• Real time validation of critical data eliminating errors
• Potential increased return of 33%* over the first 4 months!
• Guaranteed delivery of your preferred donor acquisition process
• Enhanced interactive presentation of your charity’s messages, images and videos
*Charities typically benefit from at least one extra payment per donor in the first 4 months, when compared with paper-based face-to-face fundraising services.
“Fundraising Initiatives’ iPad service has enabled us to show a short, inspiring video about the charity’s work to many potential supports. A picture paints a thousand words, and, through this, people can really understand Battersea, and its warmth.”
Liz Tait, Fundraising Director, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
Call Sam Roberts on +44 (0)20 8381 2430
Drop us a line: email@example.com